- Moms of the Month for April: Kimberly and Patty
- Field Trip: A field trip to Sonoma State Park (Jack London Park) is being planned by Wendy and Suzanne for early April. It will occur on either a Monday or Wednesday. The cost is $20 for a group. So, if we had 20 people that would be only $1 per person. And, then $1 per person thereafter.
- Our All-Family Park Day will be on Sunday, April 10th from 2:00-5:00 p.m. at William Land Park behind the preschool building at 1400 13th Avenue, Sacramento, CA Bring your own chairs/blanket to sit on, outdoor games, etc.
- SCOPE Conference- June 9th– 11th
- Mom’s Summer Book Club: Wendy mentioned the idea of having a Mom’s book club in the summer. A few reading suggestions are Francine Rivers’ “Mark of the Lion Trilogy”, “Redeeming Love” or “A Voice in the Wind”. Or C.S. Lewis’ “Till We Have Faces”. If you have any interest in this, please email Wendy.